The purpose of the Bedford Country Club is for members to enjoy social and recreational activities. The club facilities are available for rental to members for these purposes only. Club facilities are not available for rental to individuals or groups whose primary purpose is not social or recreational.
In order to insure that club facilities are available for all members, the club reserves the right to refuse rentals to members.
1. When renting the club, a rental agreement must be signed. Agreements are available at the club.
2. When scheduling an event, call the club to insure the open date on the calendar and for inquiries regarding the rates.
3. Any party given shall end in time for the lights in the club to be turned off by 2:00 a.m.
4. No member or guest will be allowed behind the bar or in the kitchen to serve themselves.
5. For youth functions (private or club sponsored), chaperones must be present before guests are allowed to enter the club house.
6. The telephone number for rental information and reservations if 540-586-8407.
1. USGA rules will govern all play except when modified by local rules.
2. Proper attire must be worn at all times. Shirts with sleeves and collar, slacks or hemmed shorts must be worn (no cut-off, bathing suits, etc.).
3. Groups other than foursomes will be permitted to play at the discretion of the pro shop staff.
4. No carts of any type (ride or pull) are allowed within the white circle of each green.
5. Proper golf etiquette will be enforced at all times. Club throwing will not be tolerated.
6. Practice putting or chipping on #9 green is prohibited. Please use the practice putting green and observe all signs.
7. Please replace divots, repair ball marks on the greens, and rake all bunkers.
8. One must be 16 years of age with a driver’s license to operate a golf cart.
9. Yellow Pole Rule: Once a group playing #9 hole is inside of the yellow poles, they automatically go on to hole #10 uninterrupted. Groups waiting to begin their round on tee #1 go on an alternating basis.
10. Slower players must allow faster players to play through.
11. All play begins on #1 tee.
12. There is a maximum of two riders and two bags on a cart at all times.
13. Beginners and children under the age of 15 years will use the course only when the course is not crowded. Children of this age group must have adult supervision unless otherwise approved.
14. Soft spikes must be worn.