Bedford Country Club Pool Rules – 2018
Monday – Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Thursday – Saturday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
1. The lifeguard in charge of the pool each day has full authority to enforce rules and regulations with regard to the conduct of members and guests. The lifeguard has full authority to suspend any person from use of the pool not following these rules and regulations.
2. Children under the age of 13 must pass a test (including swimming and drown proofing) to be allowed in the pool without an adult.
3. A responsible person with children under the age of 13 may not be responsible for more than five children at the pool at a time. A minor under thirteen may not be responsible for a younger child. Do not ask the lifeguard to be responsible for your child.
4. Guests and regular babysitters must be registered in the clubhouse. A member using a non-member babysitter does not have to pay the guest fee for the same babysitter being used all summer. However, that babysitter must be listed with the family membership as a regular babysitter.
5. It is recommended that all swimmers take a shower before entering the pool. Children in diapers are required to wear rubber pants with elastic legs or a swim diaper. Disposable diapers are prohibited.
6. Only one person will be allowed on the diving board at a time. Divers must enter the water from the end of the board. Entering from the side of the board is not permitted.
7. Boisterous conduct, rough tactics, running, and shoving are not allowed.
8. No glass containers of any kind may be taken inside the fenced pool area.
9. Smokers must use ash trays. Chewing tobacco is prohibited.
10. Bathing suits must be worn in the pool. Cut-off shorts are not permitted. Wet bathing suits and towels may not be left in the locker room.
11. Swimmers must wear shoes and a cover-up T-shirt while in the clubhouse.
12. All activities concerning the pool must be approved by the Pool Committee.
13. Inner tubes, inflated animals, mattresses, toy boats, etc. must be approved by the lifeguard on duty. Coast Guard approved life preservers may be used with parental or adult supervision.
14. All members are urged to keep the pool and deck areas clean. Please help by throwing all trash away.
15. Lost and found articles will be stored in the storage bench. The lifeguard will assist you in regard to retrieving these items.
16. Members may have guests at the pool at the following rates:
a. $5.00 per day
b. Children under age five may use the pool free.
c. Grandchildren may swim free.
17. Children over age five are not allowed in the baby pool. All children MUST have an adult present in the baby pool when child is in pool.
18. No grandchildren will be allowed to use the pool unless accompanied by a grandparent.
19. Any non-member friend of the grandchildren using the pool must pay the guest fee.
Rates are in Membership Information for Membership